Make sure you pick the freshest vegetables for this wonderful salad!
- 3 tomatoes, chopped to the size you like. (Israeli’s like their vegetables chopped small.)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small to medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole lemon squeezed
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a serving bowl, combine all chopped vegetables. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over vegetables and toss. It is best to serve immediately.
Be creative the next time you make this wonderful salad. Add olives, zucchini, or any other vegetable that you like.