Sar-El Tours Travel Update
As the Jewish High Holidays are almost upon us, we wanted to greet you warmly from Israel and share an encouraging update regarding incoming tourism.
Israel's Health Authority announced today that the Pilot Program for tourist groups entering Israel is now re-opened and that approved groups will be able to enter Israel again starting September 19, 2021. As you consider your plans with our team regarding groups in your pipeline, the main points of importance are as follows:
- The borders will open for approved groups starting September 19, 2021.
- All groups must be submitted and approved through the Pilot Program as before.
- Entry allowed from Green and Orange nations.
- All tourists must be vaccinated (according to previous guidelines) six months or less before travel.
- All arrivals must present a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before travel, and pass additional PCR and quick serological tests at the airport upon arrival.
- The entrance of individual tourists will be considered at the end of September.
While our representatives at the Israel Incoming Tour Operators Association work tirelessly with the relevant authorities toward the opening up of the country, we are grateful for the resumed Pilot Program and will continue to update you as soon as new regulations become available. Please be sure to contact our team ASAP with any questions or inquiries since the number of approved groups is still limited.
Your Sar-El Team